Welcome to Blue Haven Motel, Mt Maunganui
The Mount's best kept secret!
____________________________________________________Book Direct on 0800 575100
LIKE our FACEBOOK page
for regular updates and news of what's happening around the Bay of Plenty.
Welcome to the Blue Haven Motel.
- Just 5 minutes from the Beach
- Opposite the New World Supermarket
- 2kms to the Mount
- Bus stop at the gate.
- Prime location!
The Jamieson's have owned this motel for more than 20 years and after many years it has now turned back to being family owned and operated. Your new hosts are Craig and Paula Jamieson.
Our Mt Maunganui motel
is situated on Tweed Street, which is off Maunganui Road.
We are within close walking distance of the Central Parade shops, cafés and restaurants, including the RSA.
Blake Park sports facilities and the beach are both a short walk away. Bowling clubs, golfing and the downtown Mount shopping and business districts are only a short distance away. ASB tect arena is only 5 mins in car along with Bayfair shopping centre
- We pride ourselves on making each and every guest feel welcome.
- We have free WiFi (Fair usage policy applies) and Sky TV (NOW WITH 50+ Channels Guest Select Decoder in EVERY UNIT), plus Freeview.
- The Blue Haven Motel is set in tranquil gardens, which have been upgraded dramatically in January 2015.
- We are the perfect place to stay for one night or more, whether for business or pleasure.
- Our guests can choose from spacious 1-bedroom suites, large or corporate studios.
Please note, we do not accept bookings for groups or singles under the age of 25 for Christmas or New Year.
We are also a Pet Friendly Motel - Small Dogs only
Just let us know when you book and we can discuss it with you.
Cancellations Policy: One weeks notice is required for Christmas/ New year 20th December until 12th January and all other public holidays. All other times cancellations must be made 48hrs before the booked date, will incur no charges. Cancellations with less than 48hrs notice will result in the total amount for the booked accommodation being charged.